10.15.2010

Macarons Galore!!


Ohhh macarons...so fickle to make but yet soo delicious! Unless you have been hiding under a rock for the last few years, everyone knows what a macaron is.  It is a french almond cookie with various flavored fillings ranging from chocolate ganache to passion fruit.  This has to be one of my favorite french pastries.  Its colorful and full of flavor!  How can one not smile when they see the bright pop of colors?!?

Today I received a package from Paulette!! A belated birthday present from a friend.  As you can see from the picture, there are 24 of them! Count it, 24 cute, colorful, and tasty macarons that is waiting for me to be devour with my coffee.....needless to say I will be going on a diet as soon as these are finished!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, didn't realize you actually started a blog my dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete